Monday 16 July 2012

Rihanna to design a collection for River Island!

After much speculation Rihanna has today confirmed that she will be designing a collection for high street favourite, River Island.

Rihanna revealed earlier today: 'I've been wanting to design my own collection for some time. River Island is the perfect partner for me to collabrate with and working with a British, family run business also really appealed to me'
'I find London really inspiring. River Island loves to have fun with clothes. I'm looking forward to working with them and creating something really special'

Rihanna is definately a fashion icon for our younger generation and isn't scared to make bold fashion choices. It has been said that the range will reflect her 'street to chic style'

Her first capsule is set to come out in spring 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment